Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
- Can I cancel the order? If yes then when and how?
Yes, you can cancel your order. To cancel the order, you can login to the emedicine.com.bd app and click on the order that you wish to cancel and click on the cancel option provided there or you can call our customer care team at 01908600900.
- Can I return my order?
We at emedicine currently offer you a 1-days return policy, should you feel the need to return the order. You can place the return request same days, starting from the date of delivery of the order. However, the return requests are conditional. To get a better idea, kindly go through emedicine Return Policy.
- How can I place a return request?
The procedure to place the return request (within 1 days of delivery of the order) is as follows:
- Step 1: Raise a return request by writing to us or by calling us at 01908600900. Please mention the order number, sales invoice number, date, reason for return, name and quantity of items to be returned.
- Step 2: Once your return request is confirmed, our delivery team will collect the package from your doorstep along with the original sales invoice.
- Step 3: Your order will be reviewed for eligibility. Refer our Return Policy here.
- Step 4: Once approved, a refund/replacement will be initiated.
The Refund procedure is based on issuing the refunds to the method of payment that was used at the time of purchase excluding the COD (Cash on Delivery) option. The timeline for various modes of payment has been provided below:
Mode of Payment Mode of Refund Time frame Credit cards / Debit Cards Credit cards/debit Cards 5-7 business days* Net Banking Net Banking Account (Credited to Bank Account) 5-7 business days* Cash on Delivery NEFT to Bank Account
3-5 business days*
8-10 business days*
bcash bcash 3-5 business days
* The Refund time frame is dependent on the bank turnaround time and also the guidelines set by the RBI, which can vary with time. The business days connotes the working days for the Medlife corporate offices.
- For Cash on Delivery Orders:
For orders that were paid using the option of COD, the refund will be made to you as soon return items condition accepted.
Important: It is not within the purview of emedicine policies to allow refunds to be issued to any third-party account. The name given on your emedicine profile needs to be the same as the name of the person holding the account. If the initial payments were made through a third party account then the refund will also be issued to the very same. Refunds will usually be issued within three working days and will be credited to your account within another two-three working days. emedicine will not be responsible for any delays in refunds that are caused due to reasons pertaining to third-party affiliates (this includes the bank), the customer not providing the information on time, technical glitches or for reasons beyond emedicine control.